From concept to completion, Inline Interiors has the capacity to provide a full design and construction service. We offer:
- • Design Development and Building Approvals
- • Full Construction Services
- • Project Costing
- • Project Management
Our design team works under our control to produce designs that are practical and cost effective. We will:
- • Meet to discuss and IDENTIFY YOUR NEEDS
- • PROPOSE MULITPLE DESIGN OPTIONS for your consideration
- • REFINE THE DESIGN to suit your personal needs, taste and budget
- • Propose a UNIQUE FINISHES SCHEME
- • Seek & OBTAIN BUILDING APPROVALS prior to commencing work & on completion
It is important that you work in an environment where you and your staff are happy and comfortable. Your layout must be functional, the space used efficiently and the work finished well.
We will make it happen.
We offer a ‘one stop shop’ for the construction of your premises. Our services include:
- • Glazed Entries
- • Partitions in Glass and Plasterboard
- • Doors in Glass and Solid Timber
- • Suspeneded Ceilings
- • Painting
- • Floor Finishes in Carpet, Vinyl, Timber and Tiles
- • Joinery custom made for Reception Desks, Display Units, Meeting Rooms, Storage, Staff Rooms and more…
- • Work Stations
- • Office Furniture
- • Lighting
- • Power and Data Cabling and Outlets
- • TV Cabling and Outlets
- • IT Equipment Set Up
- • Security Systems and Access Control Systems
- • Phone Systems
- • Plumbing and Drainage
- • Air Conditioning
- • Fire Protection Services
- • Signage and Window Film including Laser Cut Graphics
Inline Interiors maintains an extensive cost database coupled with in depth experience and knowledge of the construction process to provide you with:
- • BUDGET COSTING for project feasibility and tailoring your design
- • FIXED PRICE COSTINGS on full design for tenders and contracts
There’s more to construction than what you see on paper. Our pricing system takes into consideration everything our knowledge and experience tells us is required to complete a project. Our costings are realistic so that you don’t get hit with all the hidden extras on completion.
We will deliver on budget.
Delivering any construction project within a specific time frame is an all consuming task that requires:
- • Procurement of Materials
- • Appointment of Subcontractors
- • Construction Programming and Coordination
- • Quality Control
- • Trouble Shooting
Inline Interiors is fortunate to have highly experienced people in the right places who are well qualified to ensure the whole process runs in a smooth and controlled manner.
We deliver projects on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
Feel free to contact us about how we can assist in finding a solution to your needs, and making it happen.